Application for Scholarship Closes: 15 September 2021
Do wish to study abroad? Apply for the Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program in the USA 2021/2022 academic session today and obtain your dream certificates in any University in the Country.
The scholarship offer is open to all international students who wish to commence a post graduate or doctoral degree in the United States.
About the Organization?
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Degree Type: Masters and PhD
Fulbright Foreign Student Program will cover :
- Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance etc.
How To Apply:
- A bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies process all foreign students program applications.
- Please contact Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in your home country for application submission.
- Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
- Please visit country specific websites for further information on how to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
Qualifications for Grants:
- Eligibility criteria is different for every nationality.
- Please check the country specific websites in this regard to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
- If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subject: ALL subjects
- Organization: Fulbright Program
- Department:Not stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate and Doctoral
- Grants: Fully funded scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA