Application calls for the FULL 2022 CHEVENING/READING PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS IN UK. The scholarship award is made available to all outstanding international applicants who desire to commence a post learning degree program at the University of Reading, UK.
In addition to the standard Chevening Scholarships (which welcome applications from all Chevening eligible countries in any subject), the University of Reading is pleased to be able to offer a number of Chevening/Reading Partnership Scholarships, which we are co-funding with Chevening for those looking to study specific programmes at Reading. The scholarship meets the full cost of the tuition fee, provides you with a monthly living allowance and a travel allowance.
The University of Reading and Chevening have been working together over the past 20 years, offering international master’s students funding to complete their postgraduate taught degrees at Reading. Over the years, the University of Reading has welcomed nearly 500 Chevening scholars from all over the globe to our campuses.
Table of Contents
What are Chevening Scholarships?
- Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
- The scholarships are awarded to outstanding scholars with leadership potential.
- Awards are typically for a one year Master’s degree at universities across the UK.
- There are over 44,000 Chevening Alumni around the world who together comprise an influential and highly regarded global network.
2 November 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHEVENING/READING PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP:
To apply for a Chevening/Reading Partnership Scholarship an eligible applicant must:
- submit an online scholarship application via the Chevening website by 2 November 2021
- apply for one of the eligible courses at the University of Reading using our online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents:
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required
- Overseas International Qualifications are allowed
- Proof of residency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all documentation requirements at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200
The selected students will be given the full cost of the tuition fee, a monthly living allowance, and a travel allowance to support their study at Reading.
CRITERIA FOR FULL 2022 CHEVENING/READING PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS IN UK:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign lands can apply.
- Eligible Program: Students can apply for a master’s degree programme in any discipline of choice at Reading.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, The applicants must be commencing their studies in 2022.
- University: University of Reading
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
To access Grant: