Closing Dates: 20th August 2021
Hurry! Register for the Vistula University Full Awards for International Students in Poland, this award is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship that will be awarded to non-Polish students. The applicants must be bachelor or master’s students at the Vistula to be eligible to take this application .
Vistula University is a non-public academic higher education institution standing at the 85th position among all universities in the country. It is recognized to prepare students for their future careers in the best way possible.
Vistula University is an adaptive institute that is constantly modernizing the study technology, and adapting study programs to suit the changing world. The students face an atmosphere of openness, trust, and partnership at the Vistula and also discover their talents and specify their career plans. Regular employability events are also conducted.
Application Type: Bachelor and Masters degree Certificate
The selected international applicants will be given a 100% tuition fee for the applied bachelor or master programmes at Vistula University.
- How to Apply: Students must utilize the application portal set up by the university to apply. The applicants must attach a motivation letter along with the admission application to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Secondary School certificate with attachment
- Scan of the photo
- Bachelor’s Diploma with transcript
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a minimum 90% GPA in their previous academic certificates to be admitted in VU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 700
- TOEFL – IBT 87
Qualifications Full Awards for International Students at Vistula University, Poland 2021 :
- Eligible Countries: All non- Polish students from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Bachelor or master programmes taught in English are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor or master programme in English at VU commencing in 2021.
- University: Vistula University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Full Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Poland