Closing Dates: None
Griffith College is offering Full International Awards and Bursaries for the 2021/2022 academic session in Ireland to all International applicants.
International students are eligible to apply for this application upon undertaking an undergraduate programme at GC. The bursary award will include monetary assistance towards the cost of the complete study of the selected students at GC.
Established in 1974, Griffith College is a private third-level college in Dublin. It ranks 24th in the country with a mission to be a core of the community and a highly reputed center of education.
Griffith College is internationally recognized to provide a wide range of professional, short-term, and corporate training educational solutions to international citizens. The world-class teaching at GC ensures stress-free alternatives to things with both excellence in academic, and industry fields. Degrees from Griffith are HETAC approved and are run to the highest academic standards.
Application Type: Undergraduate Degree Scholarship
Students that will be selected to be given this award will get €500 to €1,500 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate degree in Ireland at GC.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply step by step on the application portal of the university. All international students are considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of high school transcripts
- A copy of the picture page of your passport
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must be under the age of 23 to get into any undergraduate programme at Griffith.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 46
- PTE – 42
- Duolingo – 85 or higher
Scholarship Criteria for Full International Awards and Bursaries at Griffith College, Ireland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from non-EU member countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate programme offered at the Faculty of Business, Commuting Science, Law, Journalism, Design, and Pharmaceutical at the Griffith College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must demonstrate a strong academic performance at the time of application.
- University: Griffith College
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Ireland.