Application Closing Date: September, 2021
Application Calls for the Full International Fellowship Grants in High Entropy Catalysts, Denmark 2022. The Department of Chemistry is inviting applicants for a PhD fellowship in synthesis and characterization of high entropy catalysts at the University of Copenhagen the academic year 2022/2023.
The aim of this educational award is to support excellent overseas students who want to undertake a PhD degree course work at the University in the Department of Chemistry.
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution. It provides more than 200 academic programmes in disciplines such as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
The university is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. Students will be able to choose between on-campus taught programs and part-time online learning.
Application Type: PhD Degree.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a PhD grant portion is DKK 6,243. Salary is DKK 221.34 per working hour (+ 12.5% holiday pay). (1 April 2021 level)
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application Form for this award.
- Requiring Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivation letter (It should describe your long-term research vision, the reason for applying to be part of our team and why you think you are the right candidate to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
- List of three references (full address, incl. email and phone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s).
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
Criteria For Full International Fellowship Grants in High Entropy Catalysts, Denmark 2022:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Program: PhD Position in High Entropy Catalysts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. chemistry, physics, nano-science.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: DKK 27,788.69 per month
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
To access Grant: