Closing Dates: October 15, 2021
Apply for the Full International PhD Grants in University of Liverpool, UK 2021. The scholarship award is provided to all domestic, EU and International applicants who wish to undergo a PhD degree course work at the University.
Applicants who are take a study work in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms for Six Degree-of-freedom Virtual Reality Streaming are eligible to apply at the University of Liverpool in the UK.
The Institution of Liverpool is a public university in Liverpool, England. It is ranked 129th in the world as it works to fulfill its objective of advancing learning and enriching people’s lives.
The University of Liverpool is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for internationally recognized research. It offers a unique student experience, as well as cutting-edge learning and instruction in a variety of fields. The University also offers 180 student-led groups and a variety of service activities, allowing students to grow both personally and professionally.
Application Type: PhD
Table of Contents
Both the University of Liverpool and NTHU have agreed to waive the tuition fees for the duration of the project and a stipend of TWD 11,000/month will be provided as a contribution to living costs (the equivalent of £280 per month when in Liverpool).
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, certificates, English language certificates, and personal statement with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge of the English Language.
Criteria FOR Full International PhD Grants in University of Liverpool, UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses: PhD degree programmes in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms for Six Degree-of-freedom Virtual Reality Streaming
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be UK/EU.
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK