Closing Dates: None
Hurry! Apply for the Full International Study Grant at Schiller International University in USA. The University is providing the President Graduate and Undergraduate scholarship to all International applicants who wish to commence study at the University for the 2021/2022.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is to support overseas students who want to undertake the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
Schiller International Institution was founded in 1964 as a private American university by Dr. Walter Leibrecht. It’s a global learning community made up of forward-thinking and inventive people from all around the world.
Students at the Schiller International University will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this university. The institution employs highly skilled personnel who are dedicated to assisting students in their personal and professional development in preparation for leadership roles in an international setting.
Application Type: Undergraduate and graduate degree scholarship
Schiller International University will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- Undergraduate: Up to $1,740/€1,350 semester (up to $145/€112.5 per credit hour).
- Graduate: Up to $2,300/€1,700 semester (up to $191.67/€141.67 per credit hour).
Application Process for Full International Study Grant at Schiller International University in USA 2021:
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the applicable programme and after that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide application, essay, original high school or undergraduate official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants will need to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a graduate programme.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the English requirement of the university, applicants must have TOEFL 80 for Bachelor, 89 for Masters, or IELTS score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate and Graduate degree programme in business, hospitality, economics, management, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme.
- All undergraduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA of 3.30 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- All graduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA from their Bachelor Degree of 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- University: Schiller International University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA