Application Deadline: August 22, 2021
Torrens University in Australia is excited to offer all International applicants a deserving scholarship award at the University for the 2021/2022 learning Year!
The Scholarship is provided via the Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Hospitality Scholarships and is awarded to all desiring applicants who wish to commence their study at the University.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes in a wide range of academic subjects.
Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and will develop the skills they need to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Type: Bachelors and Masters degree Scholarship
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 30% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship offer, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Scholarship Criteria for Full International Study Grant at Torrens University in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Up to 30% off on tuition-fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia