Closing Dates: None
Hurry! The King George’s Medical University is Calling on all International applicant to apply for the Full PhD Scholarship Awards in India for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The programme aims to support Indian students who are going to take a PhD degree at the university.
King George’s Medical University, is a medical school, hospital and medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. The medical school was upgraded into a medical university by an act passed by the government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. It has a capacity for 1250 undergraduates students and 450 postgraduate students.
The institution has been dedicated to excellent medical education, unparalleled medical ethics, groundbreaking research, and exceptional patient care.
Application Type: PhD Degree Scholarship
King George’s Medical University will provide the salary for students to cover their study expenses in India.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their documents by email ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Submit resume including a passport size photograph with details of marks secured in all subjects from 10 to class with proof, full postal address, gender, date of birth, publications etc.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a masters degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or equivalent (M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Sc.) with a valid national level.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and local language.
Eligibility for Full PhD Scholarship Awards in India 2021
- Eligible Country: India
- Eligible Courses: PhD positions under Prof. Shailendra Saxena, Head, Center for Advanced Research, Faculty of Medicine
- Eligibility Criteria: Fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR, UGC, DST, DBT, ICMR etc.) inspire or other equivalent fellowship.
- University: King George’s Medical University
- Department: Center for Advanced Research
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: Salary
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: India