Closing Dates:30th September 2021
Seeking for a study offer abroad? The Full Scholarship Award for International Students in Germany 2021 is now available to all International students who wish to study in Germany for the 2021/2022 academic session.
In agreement with the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the study award will be offered to applicants who wants to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at the University.
DAAD is the world’s largest funding organisation for the international exchange of students and researchers. Since it was founded in 1925, more than 1.9 million scholars in Germany and abroad have received DAAD funding, DAAD supports the internationalization of German universities, promotes German studies and the German language abroad, assists developing countries in establishing effective universities and advises decision makers on matters of cultural, education and development policy.
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is a higher education and applied research institution that aims to be a competent partner on issues related to digitalization for business, society, and political actors in the Hamburg region.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
The Organizations will offer the best 5 selected students a sum of €1,800 to cover the tuition fee of one semester of the bachelor or master degree study undertaken at HAW Hamburg University for the 2021/2022 learning year.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply on the university portal. Students need to upload the documents to apply for the opportunity .
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application
- Certificate of enrolment
- Bank account details
- Proof of volunteer work
- Copy of residency permit
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have an average grade of at least 2.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL test
- Cambridge certificates
- Goethe-Institut – C1 certificate
- TestDaF – 16
- telc C1 Hochschule
Criteria for Full Scholarship Award for International Students in Germany 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries can apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Bachelor or master degree study at HAW Hamburg is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be international students at Hamburg who have completed one or two semesters of bachelor or master programme.
- University: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: €1,800
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Germany