Closing Dates: None
Hurry! Apply for the Full Scholarships provided for Indian Students at Alliance Manchester Business School, UK, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This scholarship award will support master studies for international applicants from India exclusively. The students who are successfully admitted in their applied programme at the university will receive the award towards the programme fee.
Alliance Manchester Business School is the business school of the University of Manchester. It is one of the largest campus-based business and management schools ranked 36th in the world and 10th in Europe. It aims to provide all students with a quality educational experience.
Alliance Manchester Business School is a disciplines institute that is focused on ‘applied learning’. It offers world-class education across the globe and produces highly employable graduates that demonstrate leadership, innovation, citizenship, professionalism, and academic strengths. AMBS strives to achieve excellence in all fields and supports research that brings positive change.
- Application Type: Masters degree scholarship
Applicants from India that will be selected for the opportunity will get £7,500 towards the tuition fee of the master programme applied for at the University of Manchester.
- How to Apply: Students are required to sign up on the university portal and use the same credentials to apply. Indian applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission essay
- Academic qualification documents
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport
- Undergraduate certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a standard XII English from the Central Board of Secondary Education or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education with a score of 80% or above.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL (iBT) – 100
- PTE Academic – 73
- CPE or CAE (Cambridge) – Grade B
- Indian Standard X11 Certificate – 65% in English
Criteria for Full Scholarships for Indian Students at Alliance Manchester Business School, UK 2021:
- Eligible Country: Applicants from India alone are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can undertake any master’s degree programme offered at the University of Manchester.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must hold an acceptance letter for the applied master programme from the university.
- University: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: £7,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: United Kingdom.