Closing Dates: Open
Hurray! The University of Sydney is glad to offer the International PhD Awards Engineering, Australia 2022 via the Mick Boyle scholarship funds.
The studentship is furnished for brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue a higher degree by research in the Faculty of Engineering at the university.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia that offers a diverse range of programmes. Its goal is to help you build the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in a fast-changing world.
The university provides a variety of student housing alternatives as well as a variety of flexible study options to meet your needs. Students will learn transferable and research skills that will help them adjust to and handle the various roles they will encounter during their careers.
Application Type : PhD Degree.
The educational program will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to 3 years. An extension of up to 6 months may be possible.
Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities fee (SSAF) are also provided for a successful international applicant, for up to 12 research periods. An extension of up to 2 research periods may be possible.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the program, you must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Criteria Full University of Sydney International PhD Awards Engineering, Australia 2022:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Program:Postgraduate Research program in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- Be willing to conduct research in engineering to create sustainable communities and infrastructure.
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Annual stipend allowance
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
To access Grant: