Closing Dates: September 30, 2021
The University of Tokyo is providing a Graduate Research Assistant for outstanding candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Tokyo is a public research university in Japan that strives to develop global leaders who have a strong sense of civic responsibility and a pioneering spirit, as well as profound specialisation and broad knowledge.
The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that collaborates with society to push the boundaries of human knowledge. University of Tokyo offers its students unique experiences through a variety of learning methods. It aims to provide the type of practical knowledge that today’s employers seek.
The scholarship winner will receive the tuition fees for the masters and PhD degree program at the University of Tokyo.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in masters or PhD degree programme at UTokyo. Eligible applicants will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Upload your photo
- Please send your resume to: [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Japanese language skill is not required at the time of application. If you have any certification, such as the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), you may submit it.
Qualifications for Full University of Tokyo Graduate Research Awards in Japan 2021:
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact via email to [email protected]
- Eligible Courses: PhD and Masters in any subject offered at the University of Tokyo are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be accepted for the applied PhD and masters degree programme by the university.
- University: University of Tokyo
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants: Salary
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Japan