Closing Dates: July 31, 2021
Hurry! To acknowledge the educational achievement of international students, the University of New South Wales is providing Law International Award in Australia for the session 2021/2022.
The motive of this programme is to provide highly motivated and talented foreign students who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
In the QS World University Rankings for 2021, the University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s major research-intensive universities, is rated 44th. It has established great education and is committed to building a just society in order to improve and transform lives via excellence in research.
The University of New South Wales has a global reputation for producing world-class research and education. It carefully moulds tomorrow’s global leaders. UNSW has built an internationally recognized academic framework through collaborating with the corporate and public sectors to provide students with practical experience.
Application Type: Bachelors and Masters Scholarship
The University of New South Wales will provide an award amount of $10,000 per annum paid as a stipend for one year.
- How to Apply: If you have received your offer to study at the university, then you can apply for this application by registering online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are interested in taking admission in an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma. Apart from this, all recipient of the graduate degree program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Accept the following English language tests: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, and Duolingo English Test Scores.
Eligibility for Full UNSW Law International Award in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate program in a variety of fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing in any UNSW Law undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs)
- Must have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 3 2021 offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2021.
- University: University of New South Wales
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: Salary
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia