Closing Dates: August 31, 2021
Application for the Fully Funded Blue Book Internship Award at European Commission 2021 Is now available to all interested applicants.
European Commission Internship is a Paid Internship Program for All Nationality Holders. European students are also eligible for this European Internship to work in Agencies & Union Bodies. Duration is 5 Months.
Responsibilities of Internees
- Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
- The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to.
- You may work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc
- By: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
If you are selected for this internship so you will get the following given benefits.
- Receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be is 1,229.23€ Per Month.
- You will Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical Expenditure
- Airfare Travel expenses may also be reimbursed
To apply, applicants are required to complete the steps provided and sign in. Click here to apply
- a copy of your
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications completed before the deadline for applications
- proof of
- ongoing studies, university exchange programmes abroad, participation in EU or international programmes, seminars or workshops
- All declared language skills (other than the mother tongue/s)
- all declared work experience
- all declared publications (publications which are part of education will not be considered)
For more enquiry on how to apply visit the Here.