Closing Dates: September 1, 2021
Great Offer! The Warwick Business School is offering an Educational scholarship fund to all International student in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This Educational grants is made available to all intelligent and outspoken International applicants who wish to commence a Masters degree studies at the University.
In the UK, the Warwick Business School is also a part of the University of Warwick. It is currently ranked 18th in the region and has aspirations to be Europe’s leading university-based business school, according to its website.
WBS is a very progressive business school that encourages new ideas, new points of view, and new voices. It encourages students to adopt new perspectives and ways of thinking through the use of this method. In order to help their students achieve their goals, they actively support and motivate them.
Application type: Master’s Degree scholarship
To all Successful and intelligent International applicants, the Warwick Business School will provide the educational fund for applicants in the UK to commence study for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Mode of Applications:
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit Personal Statement, CV, Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete, at least one academic or professional reference
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
Criteria For Fully Funded International Awards at Warwick Business School, UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, The grant is available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside of the UK/EU or the Commonwealth
- University: Warwick Business School
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK