Great Offer! the Eastern Michigan University is offering the Fully Funded International Graduate Assistantships in USA 2022.
The scholarship award is aimed at assisting both local and International student at Post graduate level who wish to commence a degree course work at the Eastern Michigan University in the USA for the 2022/2023 study year.
Founded in the year 1849, Eastern Michigan University is a public research university that offers bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees and programs. On-campus, EMU maintains a number of Greek groups.
The university is committed to continuous learning and personal growth which gives the students and staff a sense of belonging. EMU makes sure its students acquire the skills needed for success in the workplace.
Closing Dates: November 1, 2021
Table of Contents
Eastern Michigan University will provide a tuition funding for up to 9 graduate credit hours of tuition waiver per semester, with a limit of 18 graduate credit hours per academic year (September 1 to August 31) of the assistantship.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship award, applicants are required to take admission in a graduate program at the university. After that, applicants must either seek an assistantship through their academic department/school or find one online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- You may complete an application and upload a resume, letters of recommendation or other hiring materials requested by the department.
- Admission Requirements: If you have a high GPA, you may be admitted even if your test score is below our average. If you have a high test score, you may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Criteria for Fully Funded International Graduate Assistantships in USA 2022:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Program: Graduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must be admitted as a Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credit hours if appointed Fall and Winter semesters, and one graduate credit for the Summer semester
- Make progress toward completing a graduate program of study filed with the Office of Records and
- Registration, without an excessive number of incompletes or course withdrawals.
- University: Eastern Michigan University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
To access Grant: