Application for the Fully Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Award in Sweden 2022 will be opened in February 2022.
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is a selective, merit-based scholarship programme that recognizes top academic students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who wish to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme offered at Lund University.
As a top 100 university and ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, Lund University attracts high achieving students from across the globe. The Lund University Global Scholarship programme seeks to recognise these students by awarding academic excellence grants.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- You have made a complete application for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies at Lund University in a regular application round for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS). Note that priority is given to students who have ranked a programme at Lund University as the first choice in their application at universityadmissions.se.
Please do not apply if:
- You do not meet the admission requirements to Lund University
- You have not selected a Lund University programme/course as your first choice/choices at universityadmissions.se
- You cannot secure the funding needed to cover living costs, as required by the Swedish Migration Agency
How to apply for the Fully Funded Lund University Global Scholarship Award in Sweden 2022
To be able to apply and be considered for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first have applied to the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University. You do this through the online, national application website – www.universityadmissions.se – during the application period. Once you have made a complete application to a degree programme or free-standing courses of at least 30 ECTS credits, and have paid the application fee, you will be able to apply for the scholarship. Note that the scholarship portal is different from the national application portal for studies. The link to the scholarship application portal is published here on this web page during the scholarship application period.
(*If you are applying to a programme in Fine Art or Music or applying in the later application round, March–April, you will be contacted via email regarding when and how to apply for the scholarship)
The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme/course selection process. Priority will be given to students with high academic performance, who are assessed as a good fit for the programme, who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University and have selected a programme/course at Lund University as their first choice/choices when applying at www.universityadmissions.se.