Closing Dates: 22nd September 2021
Application calls for the Fully Funded Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada 2022-2023. The offer is made available to all global applicants studying in Canada.
Mitacs Paid International Internship are available to 70 Canadian Universities. Spend 12 Weeks under this Fully Funded Summer Program. Even after Completion of this Summer Internship in Canada, you are eligible to apply for the Mitac Fellowship for Graduate Studies.
Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degree Programs are eligible to apply.
Mitacs Global Research Internship is consists of a variety of academic disciplines, from Science, Engineering, and Mathematics to the Humanities and Social Sciences. The Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive initiative that attracts talented researchers to Canada. Each year, interns from select Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks from May to October to undertake research projects at Canadian universities.
Table of Contents
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada
- Transportation from Airport in Canada to accommodation
- Stipend for housing
- Health insurance
- Enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300
- Stipend for food
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Globalink Research Internship certificate of completion
- Country: Canada
- Internship For: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd September 2021
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be Enrolled in a Full-time Undergraduate or Combined Undergraduate/Master’s Program.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship
- Possess a valid passport
- An official transcript from the Home University
- At Least One Letter of Reference
- A CV
- Apply to a minimum of three, maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.
To apply for this offer and to get more information on the application Process, check here.