Closing Dates: None
Hurrah! University of Southern Denmark is pleased to announce the Pre-Graduate Scholarships for the brilliant students for the academic year 2022.
The programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the pre-graduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark provides world-class education and is dedicated to an international viewpoint. It offers a variety of higher education programmes, including bachelor, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Students at SDU have a fantastic opportunity to develop their studies and learn new skills. The university offers interactive exercises, learning materials with personal statistics, information about classes, and many communication tools.
Table of Contents
- Pre-Graduate Degree
The University of Southern Denmark will provide educational funds for students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Method of Application:
- How to Apply: To apply you must fill out the form and send it as one PDF-file to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Pre-graduate funding opportunities at University of Southern Denmark 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Denmark
- Eligible Program: The scholarship will be awarded in must be related to brain/neuron research offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, All research disciplines are eligible to apply
- University: The University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Pre- Graduate
- Grants:Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: International
To access Grant: