Closing Dates: January 2022.
The Queensland University is elated to offer the PhD Study award to all high achieving and outstanding applicants who wish to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in Australia.
The University of Queensland is a research university that uses advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Fully Funded Queensland University PhD Study Award in Austraila 2022 Study Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and all international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course : The students can undertake PhD studies in MRI Methods Development at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have a background or knowledge of deep neural networks is highly desirable.
The University of Queensland will present the selected PhD candidates $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for up to 3.5 years, with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.
Application Process for Fully Funded Queensland University PhD Study Award in Austraila 2022:
- How to Apply: Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. When applying, students must ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section, they do the following:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘MRI METHODS’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Applicants must have a Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87