Closing Dates: Varies by Position.
Hurray! The position is open to applying for the Fully Funded WFP Internship Award Program 2022. All Students undergoing an Undergraduates & Graduates are eligible to apply for this position.
The World Food Program, WPF is one of the Largest humanitarian organizations working alongside the united nations in different countries. If you are looking to work or gain experience for the welfare of Humanity, this is a great opportunity for you to for this WFP Paid internship Opportunity.
About WFP Internship:
This International Internship is open in different Countries of the World. The organization has won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2020. WPF won the Gold Standard Internship Host Badge from the University of Oxford for offering Support and internships to help the students in their careers.
Description about WFP
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, Delivering Food Assistance in emergencies, and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
WFP’s efforts focus on emergency assistance, relief and rehabilitation, development aid and special operations. Two-thirds of our work is in conflict-affected countries where people are three times more likely to be undernourished than those living in countries without conflict.
The WPF’s sole aim is to help the needy or displaced people of the world with food delivery and other help to secure them. All costs are fully covered by the WPF program. The Goal of the internship program is to provide students interested in international development with a better understanding of WFP’s work and mission.
- Duration: 2 to 8 Months
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or Graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
- Can be from Any Nation.
- The stipend is US$1000 per month.
- You will be responsible for organizing and paying for your travel and accommodation arrangements, however, WFP will Reimburse Travel Tickets for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- It is your responsibility to organize a visa for your internship and cover related costs.
- WFP can support you with the required documents.