Application Calls for the Future Leaders Scholarship Award at RMIT Australia 2022. The scholarship grant is open to all oversea students who wish to commence study at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This scholarship is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University.
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- hold or plan to apply for a student visa
- have an offer letter to commence from 2021 intakes onwards in one of the following programs* at RMIT:
- not be an existing student who commence in another program within the same study level
* Exclusions apply to the following programs:
- BP115 Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
- BP211 Bachelor of Fashion (Design Technology)
- BP250 Bachelor of Architectural Design
How to apply for Future Leaders Scholarship Award at RMIT Australia 2022
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- No scholarship application is required.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.
Terms and conditions for Future Leaders Scholarship Award at RMIT Australia 2022
- Students with RMIT English packaged offer are eligible for this scholarship when they meet the required English level of the eligible Bachelor or Master by Coursework program.
- If you have been offered a RMIT pathway program, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible Bachelor or Master by Coursework program.
- This scholarship does not apply to students tranferring through RMIT’s partner institution for Bachelor of Business programs.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- Your academic progress will be monitored at the release of results in Semester Two of each calendar year of enrolment. Your scholarship entitlements will continue to be applied as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Should you not maintain a satisfactory academic progress, your scholarship will not be applied to the next calendar year of enrolment and be cancelled.
- Students who are already granted the Future Leaders Scholarship are allowed to change program in future semester, the scholarship will apply to the new program as long as the new program is not under the exclusion list above.
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry