Achieve your academic goal with the assistance of the Scholarship offered by the Gary Saitowitz in the USA. This grants is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The purpose of this educational scheme is to aid needy students of the USA to pursue an Undergraduate degree programme at any registered University in the Country.
Why apply for this programme? Gary Saitowitz is a successful entrepreneur who acknowledges that education is the most important and integral part of a successful career. Gary studied in that area in what was then the Technikon Witwatersrand. The University of Johannesburg was established since 2005.
Scholarship Deadline: March 12, 2021.
- Provider: Gary Saitowitz
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA students only
- The award can be taken in the USA
Gary Saitowitz will provide a one-time award of $1,000 which will be merit-based and performance-oriented.
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to submit his or her application, including the essay through an email with a basic Word document attached email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay (comprising 700 to 850 words) on the topic, ‘Entrepreneurship Traits that Are Most Likely to Result in Success in 2021’.
- Must provide relevant information along with the 700 to the 850-word essay:
- First Name, Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Date of High school graduation
- University or college
- Latest or current GPA
- Personal bio just in 290 characters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are expected to have an approved English language exam (such as IELTS) with an acceptable score before registering for an academic course.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the organization.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the USA.
- Must be currently enrolled an accredited university or college.