George Brown College is offering the International Student Scholarships to assist students here in Canada. The scholarship is open for the academic session 2021-2022 to all ambitious and well deserving students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
The aim of this award is to support International students who want to be part of the undergraduate or master’s degree program at George Brown College.
Founded in 1967, George Brown College offers a wide variety of part-time and full-time programs to its students. It has over 15,000 distance education students from across the globe.
Why study at George Brown College? The Institution provides you with a wide range of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally. They ensure you have everything you need to focus on your education and succeed.
Award Deadline: April 5, 2021
George Brown College will offer tuition fees to full-time International students in any program.
- To be considered for this scholarship, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach all documents required in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be an international student
- Student must display financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome obstacles
- University: George Brown College
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada.