Closing Dates: June 26, 2022.
Great offer! Applications call for the Ghent University PhD Scholarship Grant in Belgium. The scholarship grant is open for the 2022/23 academic session in Belgium to students who specifically want to pursue studies in Sustainability from Childhood at the Department of Communication Sciences.
Founded in the year 1817, Ghent University considers itself a pluralist university in a special sense. It is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. It conducts in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. It is known as the first European university in the Songdo Global University Campus in South Korea.
Ghent University will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates. Your full-time monthly grant is calculated according to the terms of employment for PhD fellows. You can enjoy the benefits offered by Ghent University (such as a wide range of training courses, reimbursement of your commute by public transport, and eco vouchers).
- PhD in Sustainability from childhood. ‘The effectiveness of communication strategies targeting children and young people to promote sustainable and healthy attitudes and behaviors’.
Students should have a master’s degree in social sciences; preferably communication sciences, marketing, and (social) psychology.
To get enrolled in this program, you need to take admitted to PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university, You can only apply online by e-mail to the promoters Dieneke Van de Sompel and Liselot Hudders ( Dieneke.Vandesompel@Ugent.be; Liselot.Hudders@ugent.be )
- our resume
- An overview of your study results
- Your motivation letter
- A copy of the required diploma (if already in possession)
- Any other documents: a reference letter
- Students must have to meet the admission requirements for enrolling at the university.
- Excellent interpersonal writing and speaking capabilities in English.