Closing Dates: 2nd week of May, 2022
Application calls for the GIFT Internship Award in South Korea 2022. The internship is open to both local and international applicants.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
How To Apply
You can apply at any time by e-mail with required application documents.
But it should be noticed that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline :
the second Friday of May for the summer session and the fourth Friday of November for the winter session. Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission :
Eun Mi Jung firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Application Documents
- Application Form(Korean)DOWNLOAD
- Application Form(Foreigner) DOWNLOAD
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA(Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan) DOWNLOAD
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
- Agreement for utilize personal information (Korean)DOWNLOAD
- Agreement for utilize personal information (Foreigner)DOWNLOAD