Closing Dates: 1st August 2021
The Glasgow Caledonian University International Fashion Marketing Award in UK is now available to all creative and passionate International students for the 2021/2022 academic session at the University.
This scholarship is made available to all international students who desire to pursue a master’s degree in International Fashion Marketing. Self-funded students who will be accepted by GCU will be considered for the opportunity and receive a specific amount deducted from the programme tuition fee.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on five stars for favoring student experience. It means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
Glasgow Caledonian University is an institute focused n students that the creativity and curiosity they have to meet their full potential and go above and beyond to become part of a bigger movement for change. GCU is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative. It is about more than lectures, study halls, and industry placements.
Application Type: Masters Scholarship
Glasgow Caledonian University will give the most successful students a tuition fee reduction worth of £7,500 towards the first year of study for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply to the programme through the student portal established by the university. The applicants will be considered if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letter of Recommendation/ Reference Letter
- Work experience
- Copy of passport
- Entrance Requirements: The students must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to GCU in the applied master programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C
Eligibility For Glasgow Caledonian University International Fashion Marketing Award in UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: MSc International Fashion Marketing programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be accepted in the applied programme and must be ready to start their studies by September 2021.
- University: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants: £7,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK