Closing Dates: 1st November 2021
Make your dreams come true by applying for the Global Excellence Scholarship Awards at Stony Brook University in the USA for the 2022/2023 academics session.
Current international high school students who have achieved a meritorious unweighted high-school average are eligible to apply to take the scholarship. Students need to undertake a UG degree study at Stony Brook to receive the award.
Stony Brook University, originally the State University of New York at Stony Brook, is a public research university in the States that aims to provide leadership for economic growth, technology, and culture. It is one of the top public universities ranking at 378th in the QS Global World Rankings.
Stony Brook University is well known for providing comprehensive undergraduate, graduate, and professional education of the highest quality that helps students carry out research and intellectual endeavors of the highest international standards. SBU is listed among the world’s top 1% of universities by the Times Higher Education.
Application Type: Bachelor Degree Scholarship
Table of Contents
The winners of this freshman scholarship will get support towards the tuition fee of the programme undertaken for up to 4 consecutive years.
- How to Apply: Students can apply to SBU through Common Application, Coalition Application, or SUNY Application. Students that hold excellent high school average will be considered for the opportunity automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to attain a minimum 1240-1420 SAT Score and 26-32 ACT Score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- IB English Higher Level – 5
- AP English Language/Comp or Literature/Com exam – 3
- A -level (Advanced) English – C
- PTE Academic – 53
Criteria for Global Excellence Scholarship Awards at Stony Brook University, USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: The applicants can undertake any undergraduate programme offered at Stony Brook.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 at the end of each academic year.
Specification for Global Excellence Scholarship Awards at Stony Brook University, USA 2021:
- University: Stony Brook University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA