Application for Scholarship closes: April 5, 2021
Global Gold Excellence Scholarships is now accessible to all interested international applicants who wish to earn a higher degree at the University of Salford, UK.
This academic grants is open to all intelligent and astonishing applicants who want to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree for the 2021-2022 academic session.
Established in 1967, the University of Salford is a research-based higher education institute with a successful world-wide presence. It has about 20,000 students enrolled in its wonderful campuses, and over 2,500 staff.
Students studying at this University will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience from outstanding and well tailored teachers. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to build their career for their future.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
The University of Salford will offer the academic award amount of £3,500 for qualified students to complete their studies in the UK.
- How to Apply: There is no other required application process for this application . You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study for our 2021- 2022 intake.
- Supporting Documents: Submit degree certificates, transcripts and passport details
- Admission Requirements: If you are an undergraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme and achieve A-level grades ABB or equivalent from your country.
- If you are a postgraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme, achieve a first-class degree and meet your offer conditions by the admission’s deadline.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to complete the following:
- For undergraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
- For postgraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted.
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible for this application you must be applying for the first year of full-time study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate master’s programme in our 2021-22 academic year.
- University: University of Salford
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: £3,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK.