Scholarships are offered to assist students in achieving their educational and career ambitions. Examining the importance of learning, The Global International Awards at Stevens Institute of Technology is now open for interested Candidates.
The scholarship opportunity is open to all applicants who wants to earn an Undergraduate degree programme for the 2021-2022 academic year at the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey’s private research university. It was founded in 1870 and was the first college in America exclusively dedicated to mechanical engineering and was one of the oldest technical universities in the United States.
Why apply for this programme? This institute inspires, foster and inform leaders in the technology-focused world of tomorrow while helping to solve the most complex challenges of our time.
Application for Scholarship Closes: May 15, 2021
Stevens Institute of Technology will offer tuition fees to eligible International students in the United States.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Students must submit the CSS PROFILE on the College Board website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to check out the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language test.
- Eligible Countries:Applications from all countries are eligible for this offer.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good result from a recognized college or university.
- Institution: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA