Application For Scholarship Closes: June 30, 2021
The application for the Global Leadership & Peace-building Postgraduate Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all interested applicants who wish to enrol at the King’s College London.
The Scholarship is designed to assist ambitious and outstanding International applicants who wish to commence a postgraduate degree course work at the University in UK.
About the Institution?
King’s College London is a public funded research institution located in London, United Kingdom, and member institution of the federal University of London. It is one of the Top Public Universities in London. It is Ranked 31 in QS Global World Rankings.
It is also known to have the most social campus with personal tutors and counsellors to assist students in all areas of life, amazing libraries, student facilities, and cheery student unions, KCL is a renowned university. It established facilities along with high professional research and teaching faculty.
Scholarship Type: Masters
The King’s College, London will offer study award amount worth of £10,500 to intelligent and outstanding students to commence their degree course work at the University in UK.
- How to Apply: The applicants are to apply for admission at the university directly. There is no other separate procedure to apply to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, transcript of certificates, and references.
- Entrance Requirements: Entry requirements vary for each course
- Language Requirement: English Language
- If your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
- Most Preferred Countries: UK, EU, and overseas
- Eligible CourseWork: Not Stated
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must identify as a top student based on the merits of previous academic engagements.
- All students are eligible, including those from the UK, EU, and overseas.
- University: King’s College, London
- Department: School of Global Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: £10,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK