Application Deadline: March 1, 2022.
Hurray! The Global Leadership Study Award in the USA 2022 is available to all successful and desiring International applicants who wish commence undergraduate degree course work in USA.
The Coe College provides one full-tuition study grant each year to a non-U.S. citizen/ International applicants attending high school outside of the U.S. For over 100 years, students from across the world have made Coe College their second home. Cultural diversity expands our campus borders and allows all students to learn from one another. This scholarship seeks to continue Coe’s support of making international education a priority.
- To be eligible to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as a full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking student,
- live in on-campus residential housing and
- meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount. To be eligible, students must be a first-time college student, reside on campus and complete the application for admission process and the separate full-tuition scholarship application.
Required Documents for Global Leadership Study Award in the USA 2022:
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Complete all application for admission
- Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit an essay response
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application. No application fee required.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following:Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET.
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill the online form provided via the school website after meeting the application requirement.
Click Here to Apply.
- University: Coe College
- Location: USA
- Type: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Award: Full Scholarship