Application calls for Google student Interns who wish to make a research at the expense of the Company’s capacity in Switzerland and in Germany 2022.
The Student Researcher Program’s primary objective is to foster academic collaborations with students through research at Google. Join us for a paid Student Researcher position that offers the opportunity to work directly with Google research scientists and engineers on cutting-edge research projects.
The Student Researcher Program offers more opportunities for research students to work on critical research projects at Google in a less structured way. The program allows for flexibility beyond the limitations of our traditional internship program on aspects such as duration, time commitment, and working location (with options for on-site or remote). The topics student researchers work on tend to be open-ended and exploratory, and don’t always have a clear deliverable like a traditional internship would.
Google Research is building the next generation of intelligent systems for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest computer science techniques developed by skilled software engineers and research scientists. Google Research teams collaborate closely with other teams across Google, maintaining the flexibility and versatility required to adapt new projects and foci that meet the demands of the world’s fast-paced business needs.
NOTE: This opportunity is intended for students with an anticipated graduation date after December 2023, depending on their program and unique circumstances. If you are graduating before December 2023, we encourage you to apply to the Research Internship opening.
Switzerland and Germany
Minimum qualifications for Google Student Internship Program in Switzerland and Germany 2022:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related technical field.
- Experience in one area of computer science, e.g., Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Quantum Information Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- Relevant experience as a researcher, including internships, full-time, or at a lab.
- Experience contributing research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in major conferences or journals.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including: C/C++, Java, MATLAB, Go, Python, or similar.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
To Apply? Click Here!