The Staffordshire University is offering an excellent scholarship opportunity through its British Council Great Scholarships for high-potential and talented Indian and Malaysian students in the UK.
This funding scheme is designed to assist Indian and Malaysian students with financial support to commence a Master’s degree programme at the University of Staffordshire, UK, for the 2021/2022 academic calendar.
Established in 1914, The Staffordshire University is divided into six academic departments, including computing and digital technologies, Staffordshire Business School and life sciences and education.
Why apply for this Scholarship Programme at the The Staffordshire University? It provides world-class education and, at all stages, is committed to an international viewpoint. Students can still act independently when studying at this university and typically form the project according to their interests.
Application for Scholarships Closes: April 4, 2021
The programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one year of postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admission to a masters degree course work at Staffordshire University. After that, applicants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the given documents such as your CV, a PhD research proposal based on the project description above. Your proposal should not exceed two pages, covering letter to say why you want this position, to describe any teaching experience you may have, and to detail any academic and non-academic experience we should consider.
- Admissible Requirements: Candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Staffordshire University.
- Eligible Countries: India and Malaysia
- Preferred Subjects: Masters Degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must masters’ degree in a relevant subject.
- Also note the following:
- Applicants should be a passport holder of mainland India or Malaysia to be eligible for the “GREAT Scholarships 2021” at Staffordshire University
- They must have accepted an unconditional offer to study a Master’s Taught postgraduate qualification at Staffordshire University in September 2021
- If you are awarded the GREAT scholarship, you will not be eligible to receive any other programmes or discounts for your course.
- University: Staffordshire University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Master’s
- Grant: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: India and Malaysia Students
- The grant is accessible in the UK.