Closing Dates: March 22, 2022
The scholarship application portals for Women-in-Tech Scholarship Award Program are now open! This scholarship is for ambitious women seeking a career in the fields of Data Science and Full Stack Development.
GreyCampus is offering scholarships to 100 women across the world to help them enhance their careers in technology areas. These scholarships are towards admission to the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs.
The duration pf the scholarship is for six months, these are 6-month, intensive, part-time programs with an objective to acquire in-demand skills and prepare for transitioning into a great career.
Both programs are designed to be hands-on and include live expert-led classes, quizzes, labs, projects, and mentorship. In addition to acquiring in-demand skills, students can avail career services to prepare for the career transition.
The scholarship is specifically for women who ;
- are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated, or are graduating in the next six months, and are looking to launch a career
Selection Criteria for Grey Campus Women-in-Tech Scholarship:
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
Applicants from across the globe are eligible for application
The GreyCampus is offering Fully funded for Exceptional candidates, Partial for deserving applicants who can’t make up to 100% requirements for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs.