Hani Zeini is offering the scholarship program in the USA for the academic session 2021-2022, for those who wish to acquire a degree at the university.
The sole purpose of this educational fund is designed attract talented and ambitious students in the USA who want to participate in enterprising and entrepreneurial in nature.
Hani Zeini is an experienced entrepreneur with innovative ideas. Zeini sees tremendous potential to improve the world for corporations. And Hani Zeini, too, is ready to help the next business venture launched by students.
Why should you apply for this programme? For those who wish to become entrepreneurs, Hani Zeini has developed this application. He also hopes to help students interact worldwide through their studies and business projects that enable students to connect.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: March 1, 2021
Hani Zeini will offer a grant worth of $1000 for the most eligible and deserving students who want to study in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to submit an essay that discusses the biggest business challenges of the 21st century and also how best to navigate those challenges successfully. (850-word maximum) Also, must provide the following information along with via word document to [email protected] on a separate page:
- First & last name
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- EDU email address
- High school graduation date
- Name of university
- GPA (attach transcripts)
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: an essay, certified copies of your academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
- Eligible Countries: The USA applicants only.
- Eligible Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject offered by the Organization
- Eligibility Requirement: To be eligible, all applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university from any class standing can apply.
- Organization: Hani Zeini
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: College or university
- Grant: $1000
- Number of grants: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA students
- The grant is accessible in the USA