Application for Scholarship Closes: March 31, 2021
The Hector Fellowship Academy is now accepting applications from intelligent and outstanding students for the PhD study scholarships in Germany.
The award is offered to astonishing students in System Biology who wants to purse a higher degree for the 2021/2022 taught year.
The Hector Fellow Academy is a young science institution that helps talented and very smart young scientists develop their careers. It grant a forum for networking, interdisciplinary exchange, and shared inspiration for the Hector Science Prize winners.
Scholarship Type: PhD
The Hector Fellow Academy will offer a rewarding salary package to the well deserving candidate for their study in Germany.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are advised to REGISTER . After that, applicants must complete the online application form for this position.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following documents:
- PhD Research Proposal and Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admissible Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Preferred Country: Germany
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree in Systems biology approach for elucidating bacterial revival after antibiotic treatment.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, you must have MSc. Degree in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biology, Molecular Biology, Computer Science.
- University: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Salary
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: Germany
- To access Grant: in Germany.