Closing Dates: 1 February 2022
The Holland scholarship award at the University of Twente for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available to all interested applicants.
The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at the University of Twente. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 only for the first year of your studies.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
- Undergraduate degree
- Master’s Degree
- € 5,000 only for the first year of your studies
- 1 February 2022
- Results will be announced per 1 March 2022
In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2022/2023
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree), or You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands;
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
HOW TO APPLY FOR HOLLAND SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AT UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE
You have to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme first. Once you have applied for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme, you can apply here with your student number.