Closing Dates: Varies
The IE University is delighted to offer the North America Talent Scholarships program in Spain to all International students enrolled in master’s degree studies.
Candidates must have strong academic and work experience in North America or the Caribbean region, as well as an outstanding academic and professional profile, leadership skills, and significant growth potential.
About IE University:
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, Segovia, Castile, and León. The programs of IE University are offered in both English and Spanish and adhere to the criteria of the European Higher Education Area. IE University provides a unique, student-centered community with a wide range of people, ideas, and perspectives.
IE University will cover an award amount of various scholarships between 10% and 35% of tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses.
- Applicable Country: North Americans.
- Open to nationals and residents of the region for all programs.
- Candidates must have strong academic and work experience in North America or the Caribbean region and an outstanding academic and/or professional profile, leadership skills and significant growth potential.
To apply for this position, students are expected to take admission for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Applicants are required to check the English language requirements.