Application for this scholarship Ends: May 30, 2021
The IESEG School of Management GMAT Scholarships for International Students in France, is now available to all interested applicants who wish to commence a higher degree for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study grant is provided to support student with financial barrier achieve their career goals in earning a higher degree certificates at the University in France.
About this University?
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France holding a rank in the top 10 French Business School along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected higher education programs in the world.
The career services at IESEG are very reliable as they continue to build on the student’s personal and professional reflection to allow them to have the necessary tools to effectively enter the professional world.
Application Type: Master’s Degree
The IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school will offer the study award in the following manner:
- 20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640,
- 30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680,
- 40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720,
- 50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are required to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. All students who have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible for this offer.
- Eligible Degree Coursework: Master’s degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
- University: IESEG School of Management
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grant: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To Access Grants: France