Grenoble INP is providing the INP Foundation international awards of Excellence programme for desirous students who wish to study in France but cannot due to some financial barriers.
The INP Foundation’s International Excellence Scholarships are designed for International students who share human values and have strong academic or professional potential and want to enrol in an engineering programme at Grenoble INP for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Grenoble Institute of Technology is a French technological University system that consist of six engineering schools. It also has a two-year preparatory class programme, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school.
Why choose to study at Grenoble INP? Grenoble INP is known as a renowned engineering school, close to the industrial world and opens to the world. It has a long-standing tradition of maintaining strong ties with relevant industries in Engineering Sciences with More than 1,100 engineers graduate every year.
Award Deadline: February 28th, 2021
Each successful and qualified students will receive the award amount of 5000€ per academic semester at the Grenoble INP in France.
- To apply, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed two years of preparatory courses (science-track or Institute of Technology common preparatory program) or have earned an undergraduate degree from a university.
- Language Requirement: International students applying for the Engineering degree should have a level of French of at least B2. All students must take an official English test and pass with a minimum B2 level
- Eligible Countries: International applicants
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree in engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be a fresh international student at Grenoble INP, Institute of Engineering and Management under the age of 28.
- To justify high academic results in his/her home university
- To be enrolled in an engineering programme in a school of Grenoble INP, Institute of Engineering and Management.
- To have already paid the tuition fees for the current academic year.
- University: Grenoble INP
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5000€ per academic semester
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible in France.