Closing Dates: 1 February 2022.
Want to pursue your academic goal outside the Country? The Wageningen University in Netherlands is offering a life changing opportunity to all exceptional students who wants to commence a Master’s degree for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Wageningen University & Research is a public research university situated in Wageningen. It comprises Wageningen University and the former Institute of Agriculture Research in the Netherlands and has nearly 12,000 students from more than 100 countries in the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course : Applicants can apply to the MSc degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: International MSc students from outside the European Economic Area (including Switzerland) starting an MSc programme in September 2022 or February 2023.
International Award at Wageningen University, Netherlands 2022 Application Process:
- How to Apply: Students must have to undertake the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English Language Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae of brief/purpose
- Statement of motivation/purpose
All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
The medium of instruction of all our Master’s programmes is the English language. All applicants are required to provide proof of their English proficiency.
Successful applicants will receive full or partial tuition fee coverage of any eligible MSc programme undertaken at Wageningen University.