Application For scholarship: Open
Application for the International Awards at Kanagawa University is now available for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all student who wish to commence a degree course work at the University in Japan.
The sponsorship will be provided to international applicants who wish to undertake any undergraduate and graduate degree programme and hold a GPA greater than or equal to 2.0. The applicants who are academically excellent and a likeable character are eligible to receive the program.
Kanagawa University is a private university in Japan ranked in the top 12% of universities globally and 88th in Japan with a mission to keep its tradition of providing learning that is genuinely attuned to the real world alive.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
The Kanagawa University will provide the successfully students a sum ranging from 90,000 YEN – 360,000YEN depending upon the faculty they apply for their course of study.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school documents
- Bachelors degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an academic performance equal to or higher than 2.0 GPA to be admitted to the Kanagawa University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests
Eligibility for International Awards at Kanagawa University, Japan 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to applY for this study grant.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Human Sciences, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Cross-Cultural and Japanese Studies, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Graduate School of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately funded international students.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an undergraduate o graduate programme at the university.
- University: Kanagawa University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Grants: 90,000 YEN
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Japan