To assist smart and talented students in Iran, the Sharif University of Technology is granting the International Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022.
The financial scheme supports International students who wants to earn an Undergraduate degree and a PhD degree certificate at the Sharif University of Technology.
The University is widely known as the Country’s leading institution for engineering and physical sciences. It also offer bachelor degree in 15 main departments.
Scholarship Deadline: July 1, 2021.
- University: Sharif University of Technology
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD.
- Awards: Tuition Fees
- Numbers of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- This award is accessible in Iran.
The Sharif University of Technology will offer tuition fees to the best students who desire to apply for the undergraduate, masters and PhD degrees.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students have to take admission in the bachelors, graduate, and PhD degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for admission .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, passport size photo, and national id.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the award, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with good results from a recognised University.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit a score of an official English proficiency test as given below:
- BSc & MSc: IELTS – 5/5, TOLIMO – 510, MSRT – 50, TOEFL-CBT – 195, TOEFL-PBT – 525, TOEFL-IBT – 69.
- PhD: IELTS – 5/6, TOLIMO – 550, MSRT – 60, TOEFL-CBT – 213, TOEFL-PBT – 550, TOEFL-IBT – 79.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, graduate and PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics) Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Applied Mechanics/Design), Materials Engineering (Nano Technology), Materials Engineering (Corrosion/Protection of Materials), Industrial Engineering (Engineering Management), Industrial Engineering (System Optimisation), Industrial Engineering (Macrosystems), Aerospace Engineering (Aerodynamics), Aerospace Engineering (Propulsion), Aerospace Engineering (Air Constructions), Aerospace Eng. (Flight and Control Dynamics) and Marine Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have No lawful or legislative research ban imposed by the compulsory military Male Students Service.
- Must meet the requirements of academic evaluation and (if required) successfully complete the academic and professional interview.