The University of Chester is elated to offer Scholarships to all International undergraduate and postgraduate students, for the academic session 2021/2022.
The sole aim of this scholarship programme is to support outstanding and well deserving applicants who are going to take part of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of Chester is a public University located in Chester, England. As an institution, it has five campus sites in and around Chester. It provides various basic knowledge of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as participating in learning research.
Why study at the Chester’s University? The university offers perfect environment for professional development by focusing on delivering the core facilities and expertise needed for their student to be outstanding.
Application is ongoing
- Organisation: University of Chester
- Department: Not specified
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Scholarship: Reduction in Tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants all around the globe
- The scholarship is accessible in the UK.
To each successful applicants, the University of Chester will offer a reduction in tuition fees to assist them complete their Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University.
To apply for this grants, all students are advised to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University. You will be automatically considered for these grant when submitting an application and any award given will be shown on your admission letter.
- Required Documents: The following documents are requested by the University: Copies of certificates/transcripts.
- copy of English Language proficiency
- full CV
- Admission Criteria: Undergraduate applicants must have a high school certificates. Postgraduate applicants must have a first degree, with a minimum of second class honours or equivalents.
- Language Requirements: English Language. ( Please note that students whose first language is not English, should provide proof of proficiency to IELTS 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in each band or equivalent.
- Qualified Countries: All International applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Qualified Courses: The scholarship will be given to any course offered by the University
- Criteria to observe: To qualify for this offer, all applicants must meet the following:
- Must be an International aspirants
- Must be applying to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme at the University.