Closing Dates: 15 July 2021
Great offer for you in Switzerland for you today! Apply for the International Awards at University of Fribourg in Switzerland for 2021/2022 academic session.
This Study award is open to all International applicants who are ambitious and passionate about learning and wish to commence a degree course work at the University.
The Scholarship Program is available in Bachelor, Master’s, or PhD degree course work.
The University of Fribourg is a public university ranked 480th in Best Global Universities and is committed to sustainable development in research, teaching, and operations. It has been building on the existing centers of environmental humanities and environmental sciences and promotes interdisciplinary research and teaching.
The University of Fribourg is a unique bilingual university in Switzerland that offers courses in French and German because it believes that language is not just a study option at the university but an integral aspect of its identity. Fribourg aims to extend the frontiers of scientific knowledge and find solutions to pressing global challenges and is committed to exploring new fields of study and its research.
The University of Fribourg will provide financial support in the form of study subsidies for bachelor, master, or PhD for the complete course of the applied programme.
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the application portal of the university to apply to any bachelor, master, or PhD programme of their choice. The applicants must fill this form and mail it to the Uni Social Services at [email protected] to apply for financial aid.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of the rent contract
- Copy of health insurance policy and the current month’s premium note
- Income statements of the last 12 months
- Proof of other income (various annuities, unemployment, donations, funds, etc.)
- Divorce settlement in case parents are separated/divorced or in case you are yourself separated/divorced
- The decision of the education allowance perceived by your parents
- Bank/post statement of the last three months of all your accounts, including saving accounts
- Tax statement; (from student and the spouse)
- Certificate of child care expenses (last three months
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed all years of schooling, including high school to be admitted to any programme at the University of Fribourg.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
Qualifications for International Awards at University of Fribourg, Switzerland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Switzerland and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All bachelor, Master’s or PhD programmes available at the University of Fribourg are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have applied to a Bachelor, Master’s, or PhD at the University Fribourg.
- University: University of Fribourg
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Switzerland