Closing Dates: July 31, 2021
International awards at University of Paasau, Germany is now available to all bright and intelligent Students who wish to earn a degree certificate at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study award is aimed at assisting students who wish to take Undergraduate or Master degree course work at the University.
Established in 1973, the University of Passau is a public research university situated in Passau, Lower Bavaria, Germany. It is the youngest university in Bavaria and consequently has the most modern campus in the state. It has four faculties and 39 different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
It is also known foster excellence in research and establish excellent working conditions, particularly for students and early career researchers.
University of Passau
Undergraduate and Masters
Nationality: Domestic and International
Award Value: Reduction in tuition fees
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship awards, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate or masters degree programme at the university. After that, apply for a funding for international students.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To enrol at the university, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have completed their Abitur or a previous degree in a country whose language is a prerequisite for admission to the desired course.
Eligibility for International awards at University of Paasau, Germany 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate and masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must have a minimum of 30 ECTS achieved or in a master’s programme for at least one semester Minimum of 15 ECTS achieved