Scholarships help in boasting your educational and career goals by removing financial hurdles. To cover study expenses, the University of Birmingham is offering the International Excellence Scholarships to all interested applicants for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The grant is awarded to overseas undergraduate students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
The University of Birmingham was established in 1825, as a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. And its motto is, ‘Through efforts to heights’ for the aspirants, who wanted to pursue a degree in it.
Why choose the University of Birmingham? The university intends to secure a top position in all major global rankings, enhance its student-staff ratios, grow talented scholars, and provide a world-class atmosphere to study at the university.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: Open
The award amount of £1,500 will be awarded to the highly motivated students by the University of Birmingham, UK.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, aspirants need to enrol at the university, and then they will be considered for the studentship automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the entry requirements for their chosen field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Courses: The grant is available for the undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Have made a programme in the School of Engineering their firm choice
- Have achieved A*AA at A-Level in accepted subjects, or equivalent qualifications.
- University : University of Birmingham
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK