Looking for scholarships in the UK? Then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the International Fully-Funded EPSRC and STFC PhD Positions at the Swansea University.
This PhD scholarship programme aim is to provide full-tuition fees available for highly talented international students commencing the PhD degree at the university.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university based in Swansea, Wales, and the UK. It is Wales third-largest university. It provides students with around 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses
Why you should study at Swansea University? While studying at Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspiring people who will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
This three-year, fully-funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and a year stipend of £15,285. Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of £1,000 per annum covering travel and other research expenses is also provided.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, two supporting references, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.
- Eligible Countries:Applications from all nationalities are accepted.
- Acceptable Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in any study field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- University: The Swansea University
- Department: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
- Course Level: PhD
- Grant: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: UK and International candidates
- The grant can be taken in the United Kingdom.